- 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays
- Good platform to gain working experience
- Conducive working environment
Our client, in the maritime industry, is looking for a committed Transshipment Assistant to join their team in ensuring operational efficiency.
- Handle vessel closing and update shipment schedules on time
- Manage Dangerous Goods (DG) declaration and shipping documentation
- Liaise with customers on their shipment arrival
- Diploma in Logistics/ Maritime or equivalent
- Experience with TradeNet or PortNet will be advantageous
- Effective communication and analytical skills
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.