Purchasing ExecutiveComments Off on Purchasing Executive
#Convenient work location (walking distance from Harbourfront MRT)
#Good career development opportunities
#5-day work week
Our client, a Japanese MNC in the Marine and Shipmanagement industry is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join them as a Purchasing Executive.
- Responsible for arranging supplies of stores, spares parts and other items requested by the vessels.
- Request quotation from 3 approved vendors for cost comparison.
- Arranging spares by land, air or sea freight to vessel in the most economical mode of delivery.
- To provide “Supply Notice” to the vessels as a notification of items delivering on board the vessel 5 days in advance of vessel arrival.
- To follow up on open Purchase Order on quarterly basis to ensure all orders are timely delivered onboard.
- Process of invoices received and register in Bassnet.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess min GCE ‘O’ Level/ Nitec/ Diploma in any field
- Proficient in MS Office
- Candidates with 3 – 5 years of related working experience preferred
- Training provided for those without relevant work experience
Interested candidates please email your detailed CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention to Denise
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen | Senior Division Manager | CEI No. R1104480
Personal Data Protection