ACCOUNTANTComments Off on ACCOUNTANT
#Work Days/Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm, and Saturdays 1/2 day, 9am to 1pm
# Full set of accounts, including General Ledger & AP/AR
#Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is advantageous
Our Client, in the wholesale trading industry, is seeking an Accountant to oversee all accounting functions while leading 2 Accounts Executives in the team.
- Manage and oversee execution of all accounting functions – full set of accounts, including general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Timely preparation of accounting records including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for month-end and year-end closing
- Preparation of reports and accounts for audit and tax filing
- Liaise with external auditor on audit and tax matter
- Monitor and manage annual budget including expenses analysis by Departments
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure timely input of stock receipts and reconciliation of stock receipts
- Prepare and review monthly account reconciliations, journal entries and balance sheet analysis
- Prepare and submit monthly GST reporting and reconciliation report
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Min. Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with 3 years of hands-on experience in GL function
- Effective communication skills
- System used: Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or send your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.