Claims Officer (Maritime Insurance)Comments Off on Claims Officer (Maritime Insurance)
#Convenient work location (walking distance from Harbourfront MRT)
#Good career development opportunities
#5-day work week
Our client, a Japanese MNC in the Marine and Shipmanagement industry, is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join them as a Claims Officer (Maritime Insurance).
A) Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the arrangement and follow-up of all payments with A/C Department on crew claim handling.
- Assist in the arrangement of Premium payment with A/C Department for all insurance premium.
- Issuance/submission of claim/debit notes to CLUB.
- Assist in monitoring, recording and updating of Club’s reimbursement and claim statistics.
- Assist in handling H&M and P&I insurance claims.
- Assist in CLC/USCG COFR applications.
- Assist in/coordination with P&I, H&M, War Hull with regards to AP Quotation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
B) Job Requirements:
- Qualification: Minimum O/A level or equivalent professional qualifications
- Skills: Computer literate, independent, meticulous and work well under pressure
- Attributes: Proactive and adaptable to fast paced environment
- Experience: 2 years of related working experience in Shipping Industry
Interested candidates, please email your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention to Denise Tan)
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen
CEI No. R1104480
“Personal Data Protection