PAYROLL EXECUTIVEComments Off on PAYROLL EXECUTIVE
Our client, a leading provider of pre-school education in Singapore, is currently seeking experienced and dedicated professionals to join their expanding team as a Payroll Executive.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly processing of leave, benefits and payroll in SAP and ensure compliance with the policies & legislations
- Maintenance of payroll records and statutory submissions of CPF contributions, IR21 and IR8A reporting.
- Work closely with Finance department and Auditors on related financial requirements
- Coordinate between payroll, HR and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data and payment records.
- Attend to payroll and benefits related inquires
- Degree with minimum 2 years’ / Diploma with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Meticulous, IT savvy with good understanding of local labour law
- Adapt to change, committed team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in payroll processing in SAP will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume to email@example.com Attention to Charlene Tan
Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)