CLINICAL QUALITY EXECUTIVEComments Off on CLINICAL QUALITY EXECUTIVE
- Work days: Mondays – Fridays, no shift work, office hours
- Nearest MRT: Bishan/Marymount
- Salary: Up to $4,500 basic + AWS + VB
- Permanent position
Our client, a leader in the healthcare industry, is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join their expanding team as a Clinical Quality Executive.
- Support the Clinical Quality Management by aligning with the organisation’s strategic plans.
- Identify service discrepancies and works on process improvement.
- Conduct internal audits and follow up measures.
- Collate quality data for key performance indicators.
- Collate feedbacks, conducts survey and data on quality improvement suggestions.
- Maintain and updates the organisation’s quality dashboard.
- Participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of new service initiatives and patient-centric work processes.
- Plan, implement, facilitate and evaluate quality improvement initiatives.
- Support and coordinate the planning and organisation of patient safety and quality events
- Assist in the quality improvement review panel meetings.
- Collate, track and maintain records of incident reports.
- Support and facilitate the submission of quality improvement projects.
- Assist in and support the review of quality management, standards, guidelines, forms and policies.
- Assist in the crafting of quality-related proposals and papers.
- Degree in Nursing, Quality Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare or related field preferred.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with contact details in MS Word format to:
For any further enquiries please contact Jean Hoe Ping Rong (CEI Reg. No: R1879251) at Tel: 6385 6696.