SECURITY OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE/MANAGERComments Off on SECURITY OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE/MANAGER
Our client, a leading local security and surveillance provider, is currently seeking experienced Security Operations Executive or Manager to join them in their expanding team.
- The Operations Manager / Executive will be the company’s account person for their customer(s).
- He/ she will be the main point-of-contact to the assigned customer(s).
- Managing the guard force to meet the company’s contractual obligations.
- Manage the training and development of the security officers.
- Manage and deploy security officers in accordance to existing Police and MOM regulations.
- Maintain good relationships with customers.
- Have relevant experience working in the security manpower industry in Singapore.
- Possess experience managing security for schools will be advantageous
- Possess relevant security qualifications – WSQ Security Qualifications or security qualifications as prescribed by the Security Industry in Singapore.
- In possession of a valid class 3 driving license is preferable
5-days work week from Mondays to Sundays (will mainly be rostered from Mondays to Fridays – weekends are occasional)
- Shift A: 8:00am to 3:00pm (main)
- Shift B: 3:00pm to 11:00pm (main)
- Shift C: 11:00pm to 8:00am (1-2 days in a month)
*More details will be provided to the shortlisted candidates
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention to Charlene Tan)
Ms Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI Reg. No.: R1104480)