TAX MANAGERComments Off on TAX MANAGER
The Company is a leading US semiconductor equipment manufacturer, and currently is seeking an experienced candidate to join them as a Tax Manager (Transfer Pricing).
- Lead and assist with strategic transfer pricing planning and implementation of tax strategies
- Conduct regular internal review of Transfer Pricing policies in accordance with the latest BEPS / tax regulation developments
- Manage operational Transfer Pricing processes related to intercompany transactions and forecasting for US GAAP accounting purposes
- Collaborate with the corporate functions/ business units to manage transfer pricing projects and compliance activities, perform and review internal Transfer Pricing computation and adjustments
- Review intercompany contracts and collaborate with business functions to ensure intercompany contracts are aligned with company strategy and minimize potential tax risks to the company
- Prepare Transfer Pricing documentation such as CbCR, master files and local files, intercompany agreements both in-house and with external tax advisors
- Partner with the various Business Units to provide pragmatic solutions to commercial arrangements
- Provide assistance with Transfer Pricing aspects of tax authority queries or formal audits to local teams
- Identify and communicate opportunities for cost savings, simplification, and risk minimization
- This role reports to the Global head of Tax.
- Degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Possess at 6 – 8 years of tax and transfer pricing experience in public accounting or MNC industry experience
- Possess experience with the operational aspects of the global transfer pricing function of the organization (tax provision forecasting, monitoring the accuracy of transfer pricing transactions booked in US GAAP books, setting of intercompany sales pricing, etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge of transfer pricing regulations and methodologies
- Working knowledge of US GAAP tax accounting and FIN48 is preferred
Salary range: up to $9500 (offered salary commensurate with experience)
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com.
Attention to: Denise Charlene Tan Su-yen (CEI No. R1104480)