PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE, SENIORComments Off on PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE, SENIOR
Our client, in the logistics industry, is seeking an experienced Senior Procurement Executive to lead the team for procurement activities. The ideal candidate should be familiar with RFQ/ Tender process and will be responsible for securing vendors through the selection process.
- Develop vendor database, conduct selection, assessment and performance process
- Supervise and execute all purchases in compliance with the company’s procurement policy and procedure
- Monitor contracts and vendors to ensure quality, pricing and delivery objectives are met
- Add value to the purchases through proper negotiations, introduction of quality, safety, new products, product standardisation or innovative ways of sourcing
- Application of technology solutions and automations to improve processes
- Review and execute forecast planning of resources within business activities
- Work with warehouse team to determine inventory list and optimise holding stock to ensure minimal stock out
- Execute continuous improvement projects
- Perform risk assessment
- Minimum Diploma in relevant field of studies
- Experience in overseeing the entire procurement process
- Effective communication, negotiation and analytical skills
Interested applicants please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.