HR Consultant / Recruitment ConsultantComments Off on HR Consultant / Recruitment Consultant
#Attractive renumeration package + benefits
#Good career prospect, with opportunity to lead a team
#Conducive, caring & team based working environment
#Provide good learning opportunities in the workplace
#Convenient location, easily accessible by public transports & just 3 mins walk from Bugis MRT
You can influence and provide an opportunity for someone who is in need of a livelihood. Join us in this meaningful and purposeful job as a HR Consultant or Recruitment Consultant. We are expanding and we invite you to be part of our growing team to make a difference in a person’s life and the organization.
- Provide link between an employer and a job seeker
- To source, search and qualify suitable applicant for job posting
- Conduct face-to-face interview, and assess applicant’s work experience, attitude and aptitude
- To assist in applicant’s resume preparation when necessary
- To provide sound career advise/ job market information to job seeker
- To conduct reference check on shortlisted applicant
- To conduct business development activities, conduct market research and attend business meetings
- To develop potential clients and establish strong working partnership
- Provide advises to clients on economic outlook, salary compensation, labour market sentiment, etc.
- A basic degree from a recognized University
- Enjoy working in a team base environment
- Preferred related experience, but no prior similar work experience will be considered for an entry level.
- Applicant who is CEI certified and has min. 3 years of related experience will be considered for Senior role.
Interested to be part of our growing team, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to The Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or alternatively, you can contact Ms Lim at tel.: 6385 6696 during office hours between 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays.