COMPENSATION & BENEFITS MANAGERComments Off on COMPENSATION & BENEFITS MANAGER
Leader & People Management
- Lead, motivate and drive the total rewards team to manage all aspects of company’s employee compensation and benefits program.
- Build a learning-oriented team by sharing information, knowledge, expertise and best practices where necessary and relevant. Total Rewards Operations
- Formulate, strengthen and implement Total Rewards policies and Processes for talent attraction and retention.
- Collaborate with global and regional Total Rewards leaders.
- Lead key Total Rewards projects from design development to implementation
- Lead the annual budgeting review and annual salary review to support smooth execution in the company.
- Participate in local compensation and benefits survey and/or to initiate customized Total rewards survey, to benchmark and analyse market data for internal and external equity.
- Review employee benefits treatment by country and make proposals for enhancement, market competitiveness
- Actively participate, collaborate, or lead, in regional/ local projects when required, to support the implementation of relevant HR processes.
- Minimum Degree and above with strong total rewards background of at least 10 years, covering Asia markets in a MNC environment.
- Utilizing data from respective consultants to evaluate salary market data; and run comparison reports within an HRIS system.
- Strong proficiency with basic productivity tools and software, e.g. MSWord, Excel, including Pivot Tables, V-lookups, graphs, and formulas (including if-then statements) to carry out compensation analyses.
Interested candidates, please email your CV in MS Word format to:
Ammerline Lam Sze Yi
CEI No.: R1104463