HR SPECIALIST (RECRUITMENT) (CONTRACT)Comments Off on HR SPECIALIST (RECRUITMENT) (CONTRACT)
- Full recruitment cycle /
- Knowledge of Employment Act /
- Effective communication skills /
The Organization, an MNC in the logistics field, is seeking a dynamic and resourceful HR Specialist (Recruitment) to focus on the acquisition of talents for their managerial vacancies within the company. This is a single contributor role for 6-months to cover an existing employee who is on maternity leave.
- Liaise closely with respective departments to conduct job analysis and determine talent needs in order to facilitate the sourcing process.
- Handle full cycle of recruitment process – screen and source for suitable candidates, coordinate for interviews, conduct reference checks, prepare salary packages and seek for management’s approval.
- Communicate with HR business partners on recruitment needs and progress.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Management review.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing recruitment process
- Resourceful and understands the labour market trends
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.