IT DIRECTORComments Off on IT DIRECTOR
Our Client, in the healthcare industry, is seeking an Assistant IT Director to join their team to manage the regional IST personnel, consisting of 10 members. Incumbent with hands-on digital transformation experience will be at an advantage.
- Overall responsible for Group Information System Technology (IST) operations; including infrastructure, cybersecurity oversight and application development.
- Handle the development of technology roadmap and spearheading digital transformation projects.
- Manage the Group’s IST budget.
- Responsible for regulatory and audit compliance (relating to IT systems and policies).
- Recommend and execute IT strategies, policies, procedures and action plans that drive business growth, at the same time ensure info-security and compliance requirements are met.
- Oversee the IT Service Desk.
- Provide business analysis, project management & consultancy with internal business stakeholders.
- Support team in vendor management to ensure contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors.
- Regularly report progress and status of the projects and escalate issues/ challenges to the relevant parties.
- Partner with senior management and country heads.
- Ensure availability of escalation and communication channels with business stakeholders.
- Degree in Business IT or Computer & Information Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of IT management or application/ IT project development experience
- Business analysis and/or hands-on digital transformation experience preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate well with business users / partners.
Email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for more information.