SENIOR IT ENGINEERComments Off on SENIOR IT ENGINEER
Our Client, in the garments industry, is looking for a Senior IT Engineer to join their team to provide end-user support.
- Provide end-user support on both software and hardware
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, migrate and upgrade all IT hardware and equipment
- In-charge of company’s IT infrastructure
- Documentation of IT hardware assets distribution and purchase
- Liaise with vendors/ suppliers
- Manage IT projects and coordinate with internal project team members
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager to support on IT projects delivery
- Min. Diploma in Computer Science or IT related qualifications
- At least 3 years of IT support or development experience
- Knowledge in server and networking will be advantageous
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Registration No.: R1659899) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.